Do you know that there are light and easy-to-use ceramic knife?
Ceramic knives are thin, sharp and light, so they are easy to use for women and the elderly.
We introduce a recommended kitchen knife of such ceramic material.
Kitchen knife made of ceramic, not metal!
The ceramic used is a material called “zirconia ceramic”.
“Zirconia ceramic” is also used as a denture because it is excellent in corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
Ceramic knives are growing in popularity as they have features that are completely different from ordinal metal knives!
- From Manufacturer
- Strengths: Our review
- Weakness: Our review
- Recommended ceramic knives that are light and easy to use
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook at a value
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x Longer than steel blades
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Kyocera Revolution Series
Advanced Ceramic Kitchen Knives
Kyocera’s most popular advanced ceramic knife series for home and professional meal preparation. They are lightweight for ease of use in repetitive slicing tasks, producing less fatigue on hands and wrists. Our ceramic blades are ultra-sharp and hold their edge up to 10 times longer. The beveled doubled-sided, cutting edge will thinly fruits and vegetables, becoming a favorite knife in the kitchen.
- Ideal for prepping and straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless fish and meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Not meant for carving, prying, boning, and cutting hard foods, including hard cheese which involve twisting/flexing and requires a more flexible material, like steel.
- Our knives are dishwasher safe however, place on the top rack separate from other metal utensils.
Made in Japan
Zirconia Z206 is Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic formula made exclusively in Japan. The advanced ceramic material has very dense sub-micron particles, which leave minimal voids. This translates into a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives – period! We are a trusted brand that has been manufacturing ceramic knives since 1984.
Lightweight with an unrelenting sharpness
Kyocera ceramic cutlery is typically half the weight of equivalent steel knives, which require a full tang to achieve proper balance. Since the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle. There is minimal resistance when slicing. Clean, precise, less-intrusive cuts, requiring less pressure is what makes the Kyocera ceramic knife so unique.
Choose from a variety of styles and options
The Revolution Series is also available in a black blade if you prefer a stainless steel-looking aesthetic. We also offer a full range of sizes, styles, and colors for personal preference. Also available in 2 piece, 3 pieces and 4 piece gift sets. Consider purchasing a storage solution for Kyocera knives as well as one of our diamond wheel home sharpeners for easy maintenance of the cutting edge. Kyocera also offers professional sharpening. See care and use guidelines.
Strengths: Our review
A knife that cuts well
It is thin, so make it ideal for slicing tomatoes and onions.
Because only the weight of the kitchen knife cuts it, tears will not come out even if you cut the onion
The ceramic kitchen knife is about 100g in weight compared to the stainless steel kitchen knife of the weight about 150g!
As it is light, you will not get tired even if you use for a long time.
Therefore, this knife is recommended for women and elderly people
No rust, no metal odor
Because it’s ceramic, it will not get rusted even if you leave it with water droplets.
When you cut meat or fish, you will not smell metal because of the ceramic knife.
The sharpness continues so long
Sharpness continues for a long time without sharpening.
Weakness: Our review
The knife is easy to get nicked
Because the ceramic knife is hard and non-elastic, it will get nicked when you use the knife to cut hard and solid foods.
Please be careful about it when you use it.
It can not be used for hard ones
Ceramic knives may be broken when you are trying to cut pumpkins, fish, and other hard meats.
Recommended ceramic knives that are light and easy to use
Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Revolution Series 6-inch, Chef’s Santoku Knife, Black Blade $54.00
Feature of the knife
- Can be used for cutting meat, fish, vegetables, etc.
- It is a high-grade, high-quality kitchen knife.
- Made of ceramic
- Can cut without losing flavor and taste.
Because it is a fine ceramic blade, it does not rust, and with kitchen bleach.
It can be cleaned with the dishwasher.
The easy-to-grip grip and the larger blade than conventional ceramic knives.
Reviews from the customers
・Sharpness is the best. It is a bit expensive, but once used it becomes addictive. It is easier to use because it is lighter than metal. However, I do not use it for hard things.
There is no problem with the strength unless you use it for hard things. Light knife compared with metal one. I also recommend it because it looks so cool.